Fibre raceway cable ducting
Fibre raceway cable ducting is the ideal solution to ensure optimal, optical fibre cabling and a highly efficient network at all times.
Fibre raceway cable ducting provides a reliable, durable and scalable infrastructure, enabling you to efficiently isolate and protect fibre optic cables. In addition, fibre raceway is a flexible and modular system that allows work to be done quickly on the network with minimal disconnection times.
Reasons for using fibre raceway:
1. CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
With the growing demand of fibres, fibre cords need to be segregated from copper services and routed in an enclosed duct raceway system. The benefits of this system include:
• A distinctive yellow colour
• Protection against compression
• Protection against bend radius
• Raceway is available in 50, 100, 220, 300 and 600 mm
2. MEETS IMPORTANT STANDARDS
• Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) and self-extinguishing to avoid risk of harming staff or equipment
• UL94-V-0 (50 mm UL94-V-1) rated
• ROHS compliant
• UL2024A standard rated
3. EASY & TIME SAVING INSTALLATION
Pre-slotted duct and accessories simply snap together with slotted or slotless couplers, express outlets and breakout kits.
4. ZERO DOWN TIME
Fibre raceway can easily be changed or extended without the need to remove the existing fibre or shut down.
5. FULLY RECYCLABLE
The granulate Noryl, which is used for fibre raceway, is fully recyclable (cradle to cradle).