Cablofil steel wire cable tray
The Cablofil range has been tried and tested in installations of all sizes throughout the UK and beyond, from light duty requirements in small commercial buildings through to extra heavy duty installations in refineries and heavy industry applications such as shipbuilding.
Cablofil steel wire cable tray is supplied in straight lengths from which sophisticated installations can be created without the need for additional fittings. Simply cut and shape lengths to form bends, tees, crosspieces etc and secure quickly and easily using a range of ‘slot and tab’ fixings that do not require nuts and bolts.
- Vast range of supports for wall, ceiling and floor mounting
- Save on installation time with Cablofil’s fast fix brackets
- Eradicate the need for nuts and bolts with Cablofil’s ‘slot and tab’ boltless system
- Straight lengths available with pre-fitted couplers for rapid connection
- Natural ventilation provides greater cable efficiency
- Available in several finishes to suit different installation requirements
The new Fasclic Auto range of 54mm deep steel wire cable tray is supplied complete with pre-fitted couplers for quick and easy connection of straight lengths. Lengths simply click together without the need for additional fasteners.
The simple answer to fabricating fittings on site. Create radius bends and reducers in minutes with Faslock Auto. No additional fasteners (or fuss) required.
How to cut Cablofil steel wire cable tray
Learn how to cut Cablofil steel wire cable tray, a robust, versatile cable management solution for installations of almost any size.
How to form riser bends with Cablofil steel wire cable tray
Learn how to form riser bends with Cablofil steel wire cable tray, a robust, versatile cable management solution for installations of almost any size.