Vantage lighting automation (change course)
- All levels
- Ideal for:
- Electrical contractors, System integrators, Custom installers
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
Learn how to use the design centre software and understand hardware options. The course also covers how to install a Vantage lighting system, including the programming of tasks / scenes, design of the wiring layout and full commissioning of the install.
- Introduction to the Vantage offer
- Hardware selection
- Design centre software
- Setup and connectivity
- Wiring requirements
- System overview DIN controller
- System overview DIN system, stations, software
- Design centre software intro
- Ethernet setup
- Configure stations
- Download and testing
- Task programming
- Multi-procedure tasks
- Conditional programming
- Sensor workshop
- Advanced programming
- Vantage objects
- Handling product
- Visual demonstration
- Programming using practical cases
- Touch screen programming
- iPad configuration
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, please notify us of any dietary requirements upon booking.
- Delegates are responsible for booking their own overnight accommodation.
- Delegates are required to bring a laptop to this course.
My_HOME automation systems - Lighting SCS and temperature SCS
Discover structured cabling and modular concepts for home automation systems, including the My_HOME SCS lighting and temperature offer. Learn to address all devices, set scenarios/group demands, locate part numbers, pricing information and identify products for required applications.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand