My_HOME home automation systems - Lighting SCS and temperature SCS (change course)
- Ideal for:
- Contractors, System integrators
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
Discover structured cabling and modular concepts for home automation systems, including the My_HOME SCS lighting and temperature offer. Learn to address all devices, set scenarios/group demands and identify products for required applications.
- Introduction to the systems
- Lighting control
- Temperature control
- Setup and configuration of the devices
- Cable selection
- Overview of installation guide
Functions and ranges
- Lighting controls
- Blind controls
- Temperature control actuators
- Temperature control unit and probes
- SCS to SCS interface
- Micropush, touch control, touch screens
- Power supply requirements
- Scenario / memory module
Study of layout diagrams
- Using simple home layouts
- Discussion of wiring schemes
- Handling product
- Demonstration of the SCS functions
- Practical wiring up of SCS functions
- Configuration exercises for SCS functions
- Virtual configuration
- Scenario scheduler
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, please notify us of any dietary requirements upon booking.
- Delegates are responsible for booking their own overnight accommodation.
- Delegates are required to bring a laptop to this course.
Bticino - 2 wire system
Explore multi-entrance / riser installs and isolated riser installs. Analyse types of actuators and uses, and how to programme the full range of voice modules. Ultimately, the course will teach you how to build a system and carry out relevant programming and configuration.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand
Technology – Helping us to Live Life Better, Every day
As our yearning for new technology grows, our understanding of its potential also continues to rise. But, what does that mean for our future homes and what is its relevance each and every day? Richard Hayward lead marketing manager for Legrand’s wiring devices business unit, explains.Read more