Technical guide to cable management system
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Facilities Managers, Electrical consulting engineers, Electrical contractors
- Course Duration:
- 1 Hour (to include a Q&A session)
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
An introduction to automation, specifically considering entertainment, control, comfort, security and energy saving functionality.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- The rise in popularity of these type of systems
- Function, integration and compatibility
- New-build and refurbishment installations
- Smart metering and energy saving
- Specification advice and specification examples
- Digital revolution - What can automation deliver?
- Smart automation functionality and integration
- Smart metering
- New-build installations
- Refurbishment installations
- Open systems
- Specification tips
- Example specification options
- Regulations and standards
- Further learning
Innovating cable management systems
An overview of cable management systems and how innovation can respond to the needs of users, specifiers, distributors and installers.
Guide to selecting and installing cable management floor systems
This seminar gives an introduction to the benefits and varying types of cable management flooring systems and best practice guidance on selecting and installing floor systems.
Cable management - overhead systems
This seminar covers all types of overhead cable management systems and gives an introduction to selecting the correct system, duty, finish etc.
Guide to specifying and designing a metallic trunking system
This seminar gives delegates an understanding of all types of surface trunking systems and guidance on specifying the right system.
Installation and specification of cable ladder and cable tray systems
This seminar provides an introduction to best practice, examining structural characteristics, support systems, span size and safe loadings and finishes of cable ladder and cable tray.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand