Specifier’s guide to door entry systems
- Ideal for:
- Architects, product specifiers, electrical contractors, electrical consulting engineers
- Course Duration:
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF, or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
An overview of the issues specifiers of door entry systems need to consider when designing these kind of security systems.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of the functions and specifications required to meet the design considerations faced on new build properties.
- Types of door entry control
- Design considerations
- Door entry functions and specification checklist
- Regulations and Standards
Internet of Things (IoT) - Real life applications
This presentation addresses real life examples of the Internet of Things and explores how IoT technologies and innovations will impact our daily lives both now and in the future.
Digital revolution - What can automation deliver?
An introduction to automation, specifically considering entertainment, control, comfort, security and energy saving functionality.
Delivering residential automation
An introduction to residential automation, specifically considering entertainment; control; comfort; security and energy saving functionality.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand