Innovating cable management systems
- Ideal for:
- Architects, product specifiers, facilities managers, electrical consulting engineers, electrical contractors
- Course Duration:
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF, or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
This seminar provides an overview of cable management systems and how innovation can respond to the needs of users, specifiers, distributors and installers. The presentation includes an overview of determining factors when considering system selection followed by problem/innovative solution scenarios for seven different cable management systems.
At the end of the seminar, participants will recognise how innovation can benefit:
• Speed of installation
• Safety, both in terms of installation and use
• Allow future access and maintenance
• Improve quality and strength of system
• Achieve regulations and standards
- The need to innovate
- Factors to be taken into account when considering cable management systems
- What factors determine system selection?
- Innovation in:
- Distribution trunking systems
- Perforated cable tray systems
- Cable ladder systems
- Steel wire cable tray (mesh) systems
- Floor trunking systems
- Perimeter trunking systems
- Regulations and Standards
- Further learning
Guide to selecting and installing cable management floor systems
This seminar gives an introduction to the benefits and varying types of cable management flooring systems and best practice guidance on selecting and installing floor systems.
Cable management - overhead systems
This seminar covers all types of overhead cable management systems and gives an introduction to selecting the correct system, duty, finish etc.
Guide to specifying and designing a metallic trunking system
This seminar gives delegates an understanding of all types of surface trunking systems and guidance on specifying the right system.
Installation and specification of cable ladder and cable tray systems
This seminar provides an introduction to best practice, examining structural characteristics, support systems, span size and safe loadings and finishes of cable ladder and cable tray.
Technical guide to cable management system
This new ‘technically’ based CPD presentation, covering cable management systems, is aimed at more experienced engineers with a greater depth of knowledge over the subject matter.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand