Guide to selecting and installing cable management floor systems
- Ideal for:
- Architects, product specifiers, electrical contractors, electrical consulting engineers
- Course Duration:
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF, or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- All types of floor systems
- Selecting a floor system
- Selecting a service outlet
- Locating a service outlet
- Installing floor systems
- Relevant technical data - with reference to BS 7671: 2008 IEE Wiring Regulations, 17th Edition
- Introduction to floor systems
- Explanation of the different systems and their selection
- Overview of installation guide
Innovating cable management systems
An overview of cable management systems and how innovation can respond to the needs of users, specifiers, distributors and installers.
Cable management - overhead systems
This seminar covers all types of overhead cable management systems and gives an introduction to selecting the correct system, duty, finish etc.
Guide to specifying and designing a metallic trunking system
This seminar gives delegates an understanding of all types of surface trunking systems and guidance on specifying the right system.
Installation and specification of cable ladder and cable tray systems
This seminar provides an introduction to best practice, examining structural characteristics, support systems, span size and safe loadings and finishes of cable ladder and cable tray.
Technical guide to cable management system
This new ‘technically’ based CPD presentation, covering cable management systems, is aimed at more experienced engineers with a greater depth of knowledge over the subject matter.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand