Digital revolution - What can automation deliver?
- Ideal for:
- Architects, product specifiers, electrical contractors, electrical consulting engineers, clients, designers of automation systems, electrical engineers, surveyors, end users
- Course Duration:
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF, or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
An introduction to automation, specifically considering entertainment, control, comfort, security and energy saving functionality.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- The rise in popularity of these type of systems
- Function, integration and compatibility
- New-build and refurbishment installations
- Smart metering and energy saving
- Specification advice and specification examples
- Digital revolution - What can automation deliver?
- Smart automation functionality and integration
- Smart metering
- New-build installations
- Refurbishment installations
- Open systems
- Specification tips
- Example specification options
- Regulations and standards
- Further learning
Internet of Things (IoT) - Real life applications
This presentation addresses real life examples of the Internet of Things and explores how IoT technologies and innovations will impact our daily lives both now and in the future.
Delivering residential automation
An introduction to residential automation, specifically considering entertainment; control; comfort; security and energy saving functionality.
Specifier’s guide to door entry systems
An overview of the issues specifiers of door entry systems need to consider when designing these kinds of security systems.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand