Delivering flexible and adaptable office space
- Ideal for:
- Architects, product specifiers, electrical contractors, electrical consulting engineers
- Course Duration:
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF, or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
An introduction to commercial powertrack systems, specifically in comparison with other underfloor electrical systems.
- The need for flexible office space
- Installation options of underfloor electrical systems
- Future adaption and flexibility
- Power to workstation solutions
GUIDE TO BUSBAR TRUNKING SYSTEMS
This seminar provides an aid to the interpretation of the standards to which busbar trunking systems are designed, safely installed and used. The presentation looks at busbar applications, types, components and performance as well as installation and testing.
Delivering flexibility and control to commercial lighting solutions
An introduction to commercial lighting systems specifically reviewing lighting system options including lighting installations, lighting adaptability, upgrading and control.
Guide to specifying medium voltage transformers
An introduction to medium voltage transformers, specifically discussing issues relating to cast resin transformers (CRTs) including guidance on the types of transformer available and the design criteria.
Busbar versus cable installations
A guide to busbar systems, specifically in comparison with cable systems, covering the advantages of busbar trunking, the advantages of using aluminium instead of copper and typical installation examples and applications.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand