Bticino - 2 wire system - Test (change course)
- £1 (Inc VAT)
- All levels
- Ideal for:
- Contractors and system intergrators
- 1 day course (approx. 9:00 - 17:00)
- Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF View map and directions
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
- Available dates:
|Course Date||Availability||Places Left|
Information on large bookings:
If you would like to book training for more than the amount of delegates available per course, we would be happy to discuss your requirements, in this instance please contact us.
Explore multi-entrance / riser installs and isolated riser installs. Analyse types of actuators and uses, and how to programme the full range of voice modules. Ultimately, the course will teach you how to build a system and carry out relevant programming and configuration.
- Review of the systems available
- In-depth review of 2 wire system
- Configuration, connection and cabling requirements
Functions and ranges
- System components
- Progressive / riser configuration
Study of layout diagrams
- Using simple home layouts
- Discussion of wiring schemes
- Product handling
- Visual demonstration
- Practical wiring up of systems
- Didactic panels to build up systems
- Written exercises
- Demonstrate the tercom software
- Programming scrolling / alphanumeric modules
- General fault finding
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, please notify us of any dietary requirements upon booking.
- Delegates are responsible for booking their own overnight accommodation.
- Delegates are required to bring a laptop to this course.
|13 July 2016|
One Tower Bridge: Iconic riverside location meets Vantage automation
For the ultimate in user experience, each One Tower Bridge apartment suite has been specified to include an intelligent Vantage home automation system.Read more
Legrand expands door entry range to meet market demand
Legrand has expanded its Bticino door entry range with a selection of new video and audio internal units which meet the design demands of modern living spaces.Read more