Arteor home automation systems - Lighting SCS and temperature SCS (change course)
- £100 (Inc VAT)
- Ideal for:
- Contractors, system integrators
- 2 day course (approx. 9:00 - 17:00 each day)
- Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF View map and directions
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
Discover structured cabling and modular concepts for home automation systems, including the Arteor SCS lighting and temperature offer. Learn to address all devices, set scenarios/group demands and identify products for required applications.
- Introduction to the systems
- Lighting control
- Temperature control
- Setup and configuration of the devices
- Cable selection
- Overview of installation guide
Functions and ranges
- Lighting controls
- Blind controls
- Temperature control actuators
- Temperature control unit and probes
- SCS to SCS interface
- Micropush, touch control, touch screens
- Power supply requirements
- Scenario / memory module
Study of layout diagrams
- Using simple home layouts
- Discussion of wiring schemes
- Handling product
- Demonstration of the SCS functions
- Practical wiring up of SCS functions
- Configuration exercises for SCS functions
- Virtual configuration
- Scenario scheduler
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, please notify us of any dietary requirements upon booking.
- Delegates are responsible for booking their own overnight accommodation.
- Delegates are required to bring a laptop to this course.
Bticino - 2 wire system05/01/2017
Explore multi-entrance / riser installs and isolated riser installs. Analyse types of actuators and uses, and how to programme the full range of voice modules. Ultimately, the course will teach you how to build a system and carry out relevant programming and configuration.
Vantage lighting automation24/01/2017
Learn how to use the design centre software and understand hardware options. The course also covers how to install a Vantage lighting system, including the programming of tasks / scenes, design of the wiring layout and full commissioning of the install.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand
|31 January 2017|
|07 February 2017|
One Tower Bridge: Iconic riverside location meets Vantage automation
For the ultimate in user experience, each One Tower Bridge apartment suite has been specified to include an intelligent Vantage home automation system.Read more
Timeless style, reliable performance – welcome to the new and improved Synergy range
Renewing its promise of quality and authenticity, Legrand has unveiled the latest additions to its Synergy wiring accessories at this year’s 100% Design show. Embodying style and performance, ‘Sleek Design’ is joined by the timeless ‘Authentic’ collection, providing the perfect fit for any interior.Read more
Legrand’s Haute Couture Designs set to Accessorise Luxury London
Legrand is proud to announce the arrival of its haute couture wiring accessories, from its French artisan brand Arnould, at this year’s 100% Design show. The exclusive Art d’Arnould collection blends design and technology into a stunning assortment of made-to-order fittings.Read more