Specifier’s guide to door entry systems
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Electrical contractors, Electrical consulting engineers
- Course Duration:
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
An overview of the issues specifiers of door entry systems need to consider when designing these kind of security systems.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of the functions and specifications required to meet the design considerations faced on new build properties.
- Types of door entry control
- Design considerations
- Door entry functions and specification checklist
- Regulations and Standards
Delivering residential automation
An introduction to residential automation, specifically considering entertainment; control; comfort; security and energy saving functionality.
Guide to lighting management solutions - Sensors and controls
This seminar provides an overview of the issues specifiers of lighting management systems (sensors and controls) need to consider when designing these kind of solutions.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand