Specification guide to industrial plugs and sockets
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Electrical contractors, Electrical consulting engineers
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
This seminar provides an overview of the safe specification of industrial plugs and sockets (International Power Connectors) to meet the robust needs of industrial installations.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- The challenges of industrial environments
- The different products available, and how to choose the right product
- Types of combination units
- Typical installation examples and applications
- Relevant technical data: voltage identification, protection classifications and reference to IEC 60309
- The challenge of getting the specification right
- Checklist – guide to choosing the right product
- Voltage identification
- Protection classifications
- Combination units
- Regulations and standards
Specification guide to industrial enclosures
This seminar provides an overview to ensure the correct and safe specification of industrial enclosures to meet the robust needs of commercial, hygiene and industrial installations.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand