Specification guide to industrial enclosures
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Electrical contractors and Electrical consulting engineers
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
This seminar provides an overview to ensure the correct and safe specification of industrial enclosures to meet the robust needs of commercial, hygiene and industrial installations.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- The importance of enclosures
- Selecting the correct enclosure material for the installation environment
- Usage and benefits of various enclosure equipment
- An understanding of heating and ventilation considerations
- Relevant technical data: protection classifications, standards and approvals and regulations
- What is an enclosure and why is it important?
- Enclosure material options
- IP and IK ratings
- Equipment mounting plates
- Modular chassis: benefits and use
- Heating and ventilation considerations
- Plinths and roofs
- Enclosure doors: access and indication
- Enclosure security
- Wall mounting
- Standards and approvals
Specification guide to industrial plugs and sockets
This seminar provides an overview of the safe specification of industrial plugs and sockets (International Power Connectors) to meet the robust needs of industrial installations.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand