Guide to lighting management solutions - Sensors and controls
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Electrical contractors and Electrical engineers
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
This seminar provides an overview of the issues specifiers of lighting management systems (sensors and controls) need to consider when designing these kind of solutions. The presentation includes a ‘checklist’ design covering differing strategies and technologies that should be considered.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- The importance of lighting management
- Lighting management solutions and control strategies
- Different technologies available
- Why is lighting management important?
- Lighting management solutions
- Lighting management control strategies
- Technologies available
- Design guide
- Regulations and standards
- Further learning