Digital revolution - What can automation deliver?
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Electrical contractors, Electrical consulting engineers, Clients, Designers of automation systems, Electrical engineers, Surveyors, End users
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
An introduction to automation, specifically considering entertainment, control, comfort, security and energy saving functionality.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- The rise in popularity of these type of systems
- Function, integration and compatibility
- New-build and refurbishment installations
- Smart metering and energy saving
- Specification advice and specification examples
- Digital revolution - What can automation deliver?
- Smart automation functionality and integration
- Smart metering
- New-build installations
- Refurbishment installations
- Open systems
- Specification tips
- Example specification options
- Regulations and standards
- Further learning
Delivering residential automation
An introduction to residential automation, specifically considering entertainment; control; comfort; security and energy saving functionality.
Specifier’s guide to door entry systems
An overview of the issues specifiers of door entry systems need to consider when designing these kinds of security systems.
Guide to lighting management solutions - Sensors and controls
This seminar provides an overview of the issues specifiers of lighting management systems (sensors and controls) need to consider when designing these kind of solutions.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand