Installation and specification of cable ladder and cable tray systems
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Electrical contractors and Electrical consulting engineers
- Course duration / Location:
Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
Duration: 1 hour
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- Structural characteristics
- Support systems
- Span size, joint positions and safe loadings
- Coupler types including expansion couplers
- Electrical short circuits
- Materials and finishes including zinc whiskers
- Introduction to best practice
- Packing, handling and storage
- Installation of the system
- Installation of the cable
- Health and safety
Guide to selecting and installing cable management floor systems
This seminar gives an introduction to the benefits and varying types of cable management flooring systems and best practice guidance on selecting and installing floor systems.
Cable management - overhead systems
This seminar covers all types of overhead cable management systems and gives an introduction to selecting the correct system, duty, finish etc.
Guide to specifying and designing a metallic trunking system
This seminar gives delegates an understanding of all types of surface trunking systems and gives guidance on specifying the right system, design criteria, installation and inspection.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand