Home automation systems
What is home automation?
- Enables full control throughout the home via a mobile app available for phone or tablet
- Facilitates the management and monitoring of the home remotely as well as coordinating each device to automatically respond to a person’s preferences
- Creates a truly smart home that compliments everyday living through the harmonisation of smart devices
What is a Legrand smart home?
- Robust – a home automation system that eliminates reliance on multiple manufacturers and the hassle of ensuring devices work with one another
- Centralised – A Legrand smart home gives users dedicated control of key functions, helping to simplify and optimise the home experience
- Simple – One app for installers and homeowners. Simple to use products designed with a single point of control in mind
- Personal – A Legrand smart home allows users to create rules that suit their habits and schedules
- Reliable - Quality products from MyHOME, Vantage and Nuvo
- Continued support – the NEW MyHOME Hub offers the latest product guides, technical information, videos and much more
How does Legrand support the 'Internet of things'?
As connected devices continue to become an integral part of everyday life they lead to the growth of smart solutions and smart buildings. To facilitate better dialogue between Legrand's portfolio of connected devices – including A/V equipment, door entry systems and lighting controls – and internet-enabled devices, a support program has been developed.
The Eliot programme, which is part of Legrand’s ongoing innovation strategy, combines electricity and the Internet of Things (IoT), to deliver solutions that are innovative, connected and, most importantly, user-focused.
Find out more about the Eliot progrmme here
Why choose a Legrand smart home?
“Incorporating iPad control into the MyHOME system is something we have done very successfully with previous developments and it fits the demographic for Roman House. Using Legrand’s MyHOME app, we can create one touch icons for key functions or pre-set scenes on the iPad, enabling the end user to operate the system from anywhere in the home, or even, anywhere in the world!”
- Richard King from RJK
Take a look at our home automation solutions:
NuVo whole home audio
Nuvo whole home audio systems guarantee an unparalleled listening experience, with wired and wireless distributed audio solutions specially designed to match incredible fidelity with the latest in streaming source variety and intuitive control. Find out more here
The MyHOME range provides simple and easy to use smart home technology, to help improve everyday life. Users can utilise our MyHOME app as a remote alternative to manage all home automation functions and create and customise smart actions based on their lifestyle. Find out more here
Vantage home automation
Vantage provides fully integrated, intelligent control over both the dimming and switching of lighting, and other solutions such as AV, heating and security. You can start small, like a home theatre, or go big with whole house automation. Find out more here