Transcab open slot panel trunking
With its innovative snap to length design, Transcab open slot panel trunking is quick and easy to install without compromising on quality. And with global standards approvals, Transcab is ideal for almost any industrial application.
Transcab’s durable PVC body consists of 6mm gaps and 6.5mm fingers with unique support ribs that provide strength and rigidity. Trunking fingers are easily removed by snapping at support rib or base level without the need for a saw.
- Snap to length design – for quick and simple installation without the need for a saw
- Rounded fingers – easily removed at support rib or base level to create T-junctions
- Clip-on covers with raised lines – for quick installation and easy label alignment
- Available in PVC and PC/ABS halogen-free versions – to suit a variety of applications
- Sizes : width x height – from 15 x 25mm to 150 x 100mm supplied in 2m lengths
- Unique cutting tool for removing support ribs - Cat No. 0367 10
- Cable retainer - for vertical and inverted installations
- Label holder clips to fingers for easy identification of cable