Technology for smarter homes
Smart homes are becoming part of our everyday lives. From controlling the heating levels of our living rooms to seeing who is at the front door, we are in control of our homes like never before.
People across the country are starting their individual journeys, realising the potential of the latest technology. Managing energy consumption, identifying heat performance and switching on the lights – complete control is at the tips of our fingers.
Smart home technology has the power to improve lives – from greater comfort and security to creating a more sustainable way of living. Whatever stage of the journey you are on, Legrand Connected Living has the products, expertise and support to ensure your needs are met.
Whether you're installing for the first time, looking to increase your skillset, or want to add smart technology to your next project, Connected Living is more than just products. With training programmes, renowned product and installation support and a network of approved installers and distributors across the UK and Ireland, Legrand is here for you, every step of the way.
What is a smart home?
- Devices throughout the home can be controlled via a smartphone
- Facilitates the management and monitoring of the home remotely as well as coordinating each device to automatically respond to a person’s preferences
- Complements everyday living through the harmonisation of smart devices
What is a Legrand smart home?
- Bespoke – A range of standalone devices and wired and wireless systems that create a comfortable, secure and sustainable smart home
- Simple – Simple to use, subscription-free products and apps designed with the user and installer in mind
- Robust – Reliable and secure home automation that uses latest technologies including Zigbee 3.0
- Adaptable – A Legrand smart home allows users to create a home that adapts over time to suit their habits, schedules and lifestyle
- Continued support – Our experts are here to support you every step of the way. We also have a large selection of product guides, technical information, training programmes, videos and much more
Extend your product knowledge
with our FREE training courses.
Legrand's approved installers
have undertaken stringent
training in their specialist
fields to ensure that they offer
only the very best service.
Find your nearest distributor
by location and product category.
You can also purchase a range
of products online by visiting
the where to buy online page.
How does Legrand support the 'Internet of things'?
Eliot is the connected devices program launched in 2015 by Legrand to speed up deployment of its Internet of Things offering. Thanks to Eliot, millions of Legrand users are now experiencing connected life every day. Switching the light on or off by voice control has become standard. Remotely controlling the emergency lighting in buildings is becoming the norm. So, backed up by Eliot, new connected solutions are created on a daily basis. In parallel, with dynamic interoperability, new services and features are imagined every day. Eliot is now deployed all over the world and creates a lasting improvement in the experience of Legrand users. Find out more about the Eliot programme here.
Take a look at our smart home solutions:
Arteor with Netatmo
Arteor with Netatmo combines innovative Netatmo smart home technology with Legrand‘s elegant and modular wiring accessories. Enhancing individual comfort and security in the connected home, it is quick and easy to install and will adapt to changing habits and needs over time.
Bticino door entry systems can accommodate any type of project - they're easy to install whether you're working on a single house or an entire group of apartments.
The MyHOME range provides simple and easy to use smart home technology, to help improve everyday life. Users can utilise our MyHOME app as a remote alternative to manage all home automation functions and create and customise smart actions based on their lifestyle.
Netatmo is a leading smart home company that creates simple, beautiful, smart solutions for a safer and more comfortable home.
Smarther with Netatmo is the new connected thermostat from Legrand. With just a simple touch users can activate heating functions and control the temperature in their home.