EZ-Path fire stopping devices
EZ-Path is a mechanical device that provides fully compliant fire stopping for power and data cable management pathways.
It is easy to fit and/or retrofit and does not require a specialist fire contractor for system maintenance or upgrades.
This versatile permanent automatic firestop system is suitable for any structure from concrete walls to lightweight partitions.
- Firestop certification guaranteed throughout the entire lifetime of the electrical installation
- Totally safe seal, with or without cables
- Factory pre-calibration and empty/full certification of the intumescent materials
- The EZ-Path assembly is fixed mechanically: the ideal answer for cable pulling requirements
- Automatic, mechanical cable feed through solution
- It is easy to pull cables, whether or not they are pre-fitted with connectors, using a simple wire puller
- The modules, which are suitable for all types of wall, can be assembled and installed horizontally or vertically to form a sturdy unit
- Guaranteed flexibility without affecting the integrity of the fire wall: no training or tools are required to add equipment or change configuration, and no dust or debris are created
Cablofil EZ-Path fire stopping devices
EZ-Path - The easy to install, secure, safe, permanent fire stopping device - Protection against flame propagation, smoke and toxic gases whether the device is filled with cables or not - Evolutionary and economical - add or remove cables without having to modify the installation at great cost - Conforms to the European standard EN1366-3, BS476/20, ASTM E814 and DIN4102-9