Legrand Group worldwide
"Pursuing the many initiatives addressed in 2014, we plan to continue to create value on a sustainable basis for all Group's stakeholders." Gilles Schnepp Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Innovation is the driving force behind its development. With an increasing investment in research and development (circa 5% of sales) and more than 4,000 active patents, the Legrand Group is focused on maintaining a high rate of new product launches that present innovative solutions to the market.
With a presence in more than 80 countries and a total workforce of over 36,000, sales of circa €4.5 billion were achieved in 2014.
Legrand offers a comprehensive range of products and solutions operating as systems tailored to commercial, residential and industrial markets—respectively 49%, 44% and 7% of the Group's 2014 sales. From control and connection interfaces to cable management, power distribution and voice-data-image (VDI) systems distribution, Legrand provides a host of solutions designed to manage lighting, energy, networks and building access. The Legrand catalogue features a wide choice of over 215,000 products in 81 product families.
Legrand's global offering covers seven strategic fields of activity:
- User interface (switches, power sockets, VDI sockets and more)
- Energy distribution (distribution panels, circuit breakers and more)
- Building systems (lighting management, security systems and more)
- Cable management (trunking, floor boxes and more)
- Digital infrastructure (enclosures, patch panels, RJ45 sockets and more)
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
- Installation components (tubes, ducts, extensions and more)
Visit Legrand.com to find out more about the global organisation...