UK IT Support Coordinator
- Birmingham - B19 2LF
- Job type:
- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Date Posted:
- Expiry Date:
Legrand UK is seeking a suitably qualified and/or experienced individual to provide support to its’ UK IT Manager. The key requirements of the role are; a) to ensure the smooth running of all Legrand UK IT and Telephony processes and; b) to undertake required UK wide IT and Telephony installation and maintenance works.
- Manage hardware stocks.
- Manage software and licensing requirements.
- Manage, or where necessary undertake, the installation of new hardware and software.
- Capture and appropriately action all IT/Telephony support requirements.
- Work to and maintain IT policies & procedures.
- Work with internal users, site IT support staff and external service providers to maintain maximum user access.
- Maintain the Company’s IT knowledge database.
- Participate in UK wide IT/Telephony projects, incl; integrating new Company acquisitions, Group projects, new UK systems and upgrades.
- Embrace/promote the Company’s Core Values, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments and ‘Building Success Together’ ethos.
Job Competencies / Key Skills:
- Practical knowledge of IT/Telephony installations.
- Able to work independently (as manager will only be working part-time hours).
- Well organised working style.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to balance multiple work demands.
- Able to communicate effectively on technical and process matters.
- Willing and able to adapt in a constantly evolving work environment.
- Willing and able to drive to and work at other UK locations.
Reporting to - UK IT Manager.
Location - Birmingham (B19 2LF), with UK wide travel as required.