Telesales Operative – Assisted Living & Healthcare
- Blyth - NE24 5TF
- Job type:
- £18000 per annum
- Date Posted:
- Expiry Date:
Overall Job Purpose:
To identify and generate high quality sales leads for field sales professionals and to collect and report on sales data and appointment outcomes.
- Seek, identify and actively chase high quality sales opportunities.
- Actively monitor tender portals to maximize lead generation.
- Convert sales opportunities into genuine sales leads.
- Make appointments for field sales visits.
- Collect and record appointment feedback.
- Regularly populate and maintain the Company’s CRM system.
- Generate and provide clear and concise regular and ad-hoc management reports.
- Collect and respond to customer enquiries.
- Abide by the Legrand Core Values and Code of Ethics and strive to meet and exceed the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments.
Job Competencies/Key Skills:
- Able to work on own initiative, whilst following Company rules and procedures.
- Well organised and able to prioritise and multi task.
- Self motivated.
- Well developed telephone skills and manner.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with people at different levels, both internal and external to the business.
- Customer service focussed.
- Computer literate, specifically Word & Excel (intermediate level).
- Flexible to business demands and change.