SMT Lead Operator
- Blyth (NE24 5TF)
- Job type:
- £0 per annum
- Date Posted:
- Expiry Date:
Overall Job Purpose:
To lead the effective running of the SMT production line and assist with planning, training and daily tasks.
- Ensure SMT production equipment is well maintained and in safe working condition
- Minimise Changeover time and assist with capacity planning
- Plan and allocate day to day production requirements
- Communicate effectively with other areas / levels of the business
- Complete product requirements as per job specification and ensuring quality standards are met.
- To assist with additional tasks as when required by the production supervisor
- To ensure works orders / batches are complete within the standard times allocated
- Work under the guidance of the supervisor to complete additional assigned duties
- Maintain good housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace within your area
- Assist in the testing of products
- Assist and identify training needs
- To ensure that Health & Safety procedures and regulations are adhered to at all times
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements
- Assist and lead in the coordination of periodic stock takes and stock control
- Abide by the Legrand Core Values and Code of Ethics and strive to meet and exceed the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments.
Job Competencies/Key Skills:
- Well organised
- Self-motivated and capable of dealing with fast moving and varied events which are demanding.
- Good time management skills.
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
Hours: 37.5 hours per week