Project & ‘Legrand Way’ Manager
- Birmingham - B19 2LF
- Job type:
- £36000 - £38000 per annum
- Date Posted:
- Expiry Date:
To work in cooperation withall Company departments and Group, to implement efficiency and cost saving projects (e.g. warehouse extension, production re-organisation, ‘Legrand Way’, change in business models etc).
- Ascertain operational / financial / environmental / H&S aspects of each project.
- Propose solutions, implement plans, manage projects and provide feed-back to COO and / or Steering Committee.
- Implement up-date and promote ‘Legrand Way’ in all the sites of the Company in cooperation with local management.
- Consider all potential implications of the options (i.e. risks, benefits, strengths and weaknesses) from different point of analysis (i.e. operations, industrial, finance, customer).
- Implement the chosen option and report up-dates and progress.
- Always abide by the Legrand Group Core Values and Code of Ethics and strive to meet and exceed the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments.
Job Competencies/Key Skills:
- Logistics / Supply Chain Engineer / Production based knowledge / experience.
- Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and 5S.
- Good knowledge of Logistics/Supply Chain best practices.
- Organisation and time management skills (prioritisation and multi tasking).
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding of work flows and processes.
- Experience and good capabilities in ERP tools, i.e. WMS, E.com platforms etc..
- Good listening skills and the ability to summarise conversations.
- Good presentation skills
- Leadership and persuasive skills