Marketing Communications Executive
- Birmingham (B19)
- Job type:
- £23000 - £28000 per annum
- Date Posted:
- Expiry Date:
The Company’s busy Marketing Communications team operates in the guise of an internal agency for specified business units within the Legrand UK and Ireland structure. The Marketing Communications Executive will be exposed to all of the various tasks and functions that fall under the remit of the Marketing Communications team therefore, the ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate good, relevant work experience in a number of the marketing communications disciplines listed below but who also has the passion, desire and ability to get involved in and learn about those that they have not yet experienced.
Key Marketing Communications Tasks:
- Website: content creation, optimization, maintenance and analysis.
- Online catalogue / image database: content creation, maintenance and analysis.
- Identifying new opportunities to present the Company to its market, e.g. news articles, case studies, social media.
- Managing the social media schedule in line with strategy (Twitter / LinkedIn / Pinterest / YouTube / other channels where applicable).
- Managing the production of all forms of printed marketing materials (catalogues, brochures, direct mail, in-house newsletter): photography, layout and presentation, copywriting, print and delivery.
- Creating and managing e-marketing campaigns and schedule: design, copywriting and analysis.
- Managing all aspects of exhibitions and events, i.e. logistics, graphics, product requirements, lead analysis and reporting.
- In-house design, i.e. banners, flyers, stationery
- General data management: CRM, Marcomms archives, general leads.
- Well organised, able to prioritise, multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Self-motivated and capable of dealing with fast moving and varied projects.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all levels both in and outside the organization.
- A high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- A passion for marketing communications.
- Computer literate with a good working ability in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Degree educated or with an equivalent marketing qualification.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Able to use Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- CRM and CMS experience.
- Reporting to: Senior Marketing Communications Executive.
- Location: Birmingham, B19 2LF, with occasional UK travel.