Internal Sales Executive
- Birmingham - B19 2LF
- London - EC3M 7HR
- Job type:
- £0 per annum
- Date Posted:
- Expiry Date:
Overall Job Purpose:
The Internal Sales Executive will be working with the sales and marketing teams to promote commercial Data Centre Solutions including Intelligent Cabinet Power Distribution units (IPDU’s), Cabinets / containment and remote access products. This quota carrying position allows you to develop your sales skills with a view to ultimately moving towards a field sales position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calling exiting customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and to uncover further sales opportunities;
- Develops sales leads by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing information.
- Contact prospective customers to determine needs via phone
- Help to arrange and administer various events to include Consultants briefings, partner training, customer seminars and training.
- Fully maintain and ensure all sales activity and opportunities are in the company’s Sales Force CRM system. Prepare sales reports as required
- Learn about the Data Centre industry from colleagues and from your own efforts.
- Acquire skills of the industry market and competitors activity and keep relevant colleagues updated;
- Learn the company's USP’s, products/services to facilitate your development;
- Relay customer feedback to Account Managers
- Work consistently to achieve targeted sales throughout the year.
- Abide by the Legrand Core Values and Code of Ethics and strive to meet and exceed the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments.
Job Competencies/Key Skills:
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels;
- An organised and structured working style;
- A flexible attitude to work and working hours;
- Excellent planning & time management skills;
- Able to recognise new business/sales opportunities, especially relating to specification sales
- Ability to work closely with the Legrand team based in the London office, to collaborate in finding leads and sharing information;
- Well organised and able to prioritise and multi task;
- Self-motivated and capable of dealing with fast moving and varied events which are demanding;
- Excellent time management;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all levels both in and outside the business;
- Computer literate - Microsoft office skills.
- Lots of enthusiasm with a can do attitude
- A good team player
- Appointment generation skills
- High level of customer service and administrative skills
- Experience of outbound/inbound selling
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Knowledge of IT, Data Centres, Power/Electrical beneficial
- Experience of Sales Force CRM system would be beneficial